I did a weekly goal post last week, and I thought I would like to turn the goal setting posts to once a month. So, I will be posting monthly goals in a beginning of each month. I will review the goals I have set last time, and see how much I have accomplished. Then, I will set up new goals for the month. I got the idea from The Nectar Collective. They have blog linkup every week for people to share their wishes and goals. And, I think it is a great way to motivate and inspire each other.
Here are the goals I set last week:
- Do at least 3 TOEFL Practice Online: I have been working really hard for my TOEFL test lately. And, I did plenty of TPO last week. I think I did well on this one!
- Wake up at 8 am everyday: I successfully go to bed earlier and wake up earlier with the help of an app "Sleep with Android". I think I'll have to charge the app after the 14-day trial. But, I am loving this app so far.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week: Well, to be honest, I didn't do any exercise this week! Too bad. I think I still need to work on this one.
For this month's goals:
- Read 3 books: I have always love to read. But, sometimes life can be too busy for a good book. Luckily I have Audible and Kindle apps to make it more convenient. To make this goal more helpful, I want the 3 books in different categories. So, I get to read some new stuffs.
- Have a better diet for type O: I have heard a theory about how different blood type needs different diet. And, I think the theory really applies to me. For a blood type O, I should avoid milk, bread, cookies, and cakes. And, eat more red meat, but also eat some veggies for balance.
- Make a design project every week: Since I am learning graphic design now, I need to take some hard works. I will practice more on my designing skills, and make at least one project every week.
Want to join the linkup? Click on the link below and see what others are doing. And, feel free to share your goal setting posts with me in the comments!
I also want to share a helpful goal setting app with you:
I love to keep things in my Evernote. I have a lot of notebooks for different purposes in there. I also use this to plan my day. Every night, before I go to bed, I would write down checklist for things to do tomorrow. The checklist helps me to keep track of things, and really get my life more organized.
What method do you use to organize your life?
DISCLAIMER: All the links provided in this post are not affiliate links.