Tuesday, March 17, 2015

REVIEW: Lush Aqua Marina Cleansing Roll


  • Soothe redness
  • Mild for sensitive skin
  • Absorb excess oil
  • Good for acne prone skin
  • Smells...like fish

      After I discovered Lush's cleansing roll, my life changes! Unlike the ordinary soap or face wash, the ingredients are more natural in this special kind of cleanser. I have acne prone and sensitive skin, so I don't want too much chemicals in my skin care routine.

      There are many ingredients in this product I really love. The texture is like clay, that's because it contains kaolin for cleansing and absorbing the oil. The cleanser is in a beautiful pink color because of the calamine powder, which can soothe the redness and calm irritation. It smells like fish because of the seaweed and sea salt in it. The seaweed contains a lot of minerals to nourish the skin. The sea salt is so fine I don't really feel the existence.

      This cleansing roll is very effective to me. I have acne prone and sensitive skin. After so many years of trying to cure my acne and trying out products. I realized that my acne is also one of the irritations. So, by choosing products with soothing and simple ingredients, I can reduce my acne. And, I think that is why the Aqua Marina works well for me (Another cleanser I really love it Herbalism, check out this post as well: REVIEW: Lush Herbalism Cleansing Roll).



      The usage is very simple, pick out a pea sized a mount for your face, add water to create a paste, then rub the product onto your skin. The cleansing roll come out as a face wash at the beginning, but now Lush is encouraging people to use then on body as well.

      The smell is disturbing at first. However, since it reminds me of the great skin it gives me, I don't mind it anymore. After washing with this, it gives a silky smooth matte finish, but not drying at all.

What is your favorite cleanser?

4 comments:

  1. I love lush so much.
    They have amazing variety for any kind of skin problem
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I have been using them for so many years!

      Delete
  2. I have never tried out the aqua marina but swear by Angles on Bare Skin.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is one of their best sellers!
      What is your skin type?

      Delete

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...