Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Colour Collection (Haul & Swatches)


Today, I am very excited to share with you a set of new eye shadow sticks I got from Laura Mercier. They are from the Caviar Stick line in a deluxe mini version. I have wanted to get this for a while, the colors are so beautiful and I love the concept about this product. I can't wait to try on these colors and share with you. 


This set comes in 6 shades, and can be very wearable from everyday-look to girls-night-out. This mini size is a lot shorter than the regular size, but I think it's enough amount to last for a while. I love getting sets like this to try on different colors without spending too much money. The colors in this set are very subtle. They all look earthy, but you can see how they stands out from each other when you put them together. 

The Sugar Frost is a shimmery frosty color, perfect for the inner corner and for anywhere you want some shimmer. The Rosegold is closer to a champagne color to me, great natural lid color. It also looks a lot like the RSVP from Benefit. The Amethyst is a beautiful metallic taupe color. Khaki is a brown that has an olive green undertone. Ganache is a matte dark brown color, a perfect liner color, you can also blend it for a smoky look. Aubergine is also a matte dark color that can be worked similarly, but it is closer to the purple family.  

The consistency of the Caviar Stick is wonderful. The cream glides on smoothly and blends easily. But, it's completely waterproof and smudge-proof after it's dried (the girl at the counter said she wears this while surfing). The colors look very beautiful with high quality. I can't wait to start creating different looks with these. 


The mini size is perfect for traveling. You don't need brushes with these sticks, and you can easily rock a smoky eyes or a daily look. The application is really fast and easy, perfect for a girl on a rush. Just swipe the stick on the lids, blend it with your finger (or a brush if you like). Then, add another layer on the outer edge to create depth. You can also take some of the darker colors and use them as eyeliner. 

I think the Caviar Sticks are very fun to work with, and has a lot of potential to create different looks. I will purchase a full size if I ever use it up, and I will definitely get some other colors in this collection. There are 23 shades, now, and I am missing colors like bronze, gold, and pink. You can go check out all the shades on their website. And, have a look at the set I am featuring in this post, it is limited addition, so I'm not sure if you can get the same set in your area. 

Are you interested in trying the Caviar Stick? What color would you like to get?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...