Sunday, March 1, 2015

REVIEW: Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter (Treat Karatosis Pilaris)


      Have you ever seen someone who got little red dots on their upper arms and legs? Or are you suffering with these annoying dots yourself? Those are not zits, those are Karatosis Pilaris. Research shows that the problem of Karatosis Pilaris is genetic. There is no cure to this matter for now. But, there are a few ways to help reduce those spots. Today, I am telling you a few methods I use to get rid of them. 


      The Karatosis Pilaris is not contagious, it doesn't itch, doesn't hurt, but it really affects the appearance. This kind of skin has two issues. One, there is too much dead skin cells build up, so much that it clogs the pores to create these zit like dots. Two, the skin of this area can be dry. So, the easiest way to abate the dots is to exfoliate and add moisture on a daily basis.


      I love Lush products, their products are not just fun and cute, they really do works well on the skin. The product I use to treat my Karatosis Pilaris is the Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter. This product is perfect as it exfoliate and moisturize at the same time. The grounded almond can effectively eliminate the bumpy bits on my skin. The almond butter is very moisturizing, soothe irritated skin, and, doesn't leave any greasy residue. The Aqua Mirabilis can clear the pores, soothe the redness, and lighten scarings. I also use this product to treat my back acne.  

      The Body Butter melt easily, so I never run it under warm water. After I wash myself, I leave my skin damp, dry my hands to prevent the Body Butter to melt too much in my palms, then I rub it on to my skin. After getting enough products on my skin, I rub gently to scrub off the dead skin cells, then rinse off everything. I keep the Body Butter inside a tin from Lush to store it. I have repurchased this for many times. And, I definitely recommend this for someone suffers from Karatosis Pilaris. 

Do you have any skin issues that you want to solve?


2 comments:

  1. I don't suffer from keratosis pilaris but I do know someone close to me that does. They use the Dermadoctor KP scrub which seems to work well, but I'll definitely let them know about this Lush product as well. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I will check out the scrub as well. Keratosis pilaris is really annoying, it's very nice of you to help your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...