Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Benefit of Honey



      There are so many ways to have beautiful skin, and so many products to choose from. But, in my opinion, the best way to have good skin is to eat healthy! "You are what you eat." That's why I want to introduce you the benefit of HONEY!



      I love honey, they are sweet, natural, and they make my skin glow. My strongest impression about honey is from a martial arts novel: The Legend of the Condor Heroes. In the story, the heroine  jumped off a cliff. Luckily, she fell in the water of the valley, and was alive. There was nothing in the valley but bees, and all she ate was bee honey! 50 years later, she still looks young and pretty as before!!

      Okay, I know that's totally fiction, but it's true how honey is pretty good to our skin and health. Honey is the essence of all flowers. It contains lots of different amino acid to create protein, rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidant, also organic acid to promote digestion.

      Here are some tips to make sure if the honey is pure, not just a bunch of sugar? Try pour some honey in a bottle, add some water, then shake it. Real honey creates lots of bubbles which can last for a long time, and the water looks turbid. Whilst, fake ones looks clear and has little bubbles. And, for the organic acid and enzyme, pure honey tastes a bit sour other than sweet. Whereas, fake honey just taste sugar sweet.

      My favorite honey is from Forever Living Product. Instead of unhealthy soft drinks, I drink organic honey water everyday. And, my skin and body loves it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I never knew honey water existed! I might keep an eye out for it. Thanks for sharing!!
    http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support! Hope this information is helpful to you!

      Delete

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...