|Summer Lip Balm|
Summer is officially here, the days are getting hotter and hotter in Taiwan. My favorite thing to do, right now, is to find a coffee shop and steal the air conditioning for the afternoon. It's very important to get hydrated in the Summer. If we are not drinking enough water, our lips can be too dry. And, if we stay in an air conditioning room for too long, our lips can also become dry. In this post, I'm introducing some light weight but hydrating lip balm for the hot weather.
- But's Bees Superfruit Lip Balm: When it comes to lip balm, But's Bees is definitely the expert. Their lip balms are light weight and long lasting. I also love how the products are 100% natural, paraben and cruelty free.
- Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm: Smith's Rose Bud Salve is one of the first lip balms I have ever used. It is petroleum jelly based, with a little bit of tint, smells amazing, and with beautiful packaging. And, this product also claims to help with minor sunburn. The fresh minty sensation is also great in the hot weather.
- Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm: If you want a tinted lip balm that can double as a sheer lipstick, this is the perfect product for you. It's very creamy and moisturizing. I have a full review on this tinted lip balm, you can find more about it in the post "REVIEW: Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm".
- Lush Honey Trap: The name of this lip balm is super cute. It comes in a very small portable tin, but it can last you for a long time. The product also smells delicious, good enough to eat. When I apply this, I often found myself puckering my lips just to smell it.
- Benefit Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm: If you are looking for a sheer tinted lip balm, this one is pretty good. Very moisturizing and smells nice. The packaging looks really cute with great quality. It is better to use it with Benetint for more color. But, you can also wear it alone to keep the look natural. Also read: REVIEW: Cha Cha Balm from Benefit Cosmetics.
- EOS Lip Balm: This product is jojoba oil base, very moisturizing in a light way. A little goes a long way, and comes in a wide range of scents to choose from. I love the unique sphere design, not only is it super cute, but also glides on lips easier.
- Vaseline Original: How can I forget my new favorite, Vaseline petroleum jelly. This multipurpose product have the simplest ingredient, but works great for hydrating and healing. I know they provide lip balms, but I prefer to use the original petroleum jelly in a pot. I have mentioned petroleum jelly in these posts: Skincare for Transitional Season and TIP: Makeup Essential for the Music Festival. Keep reading for more information!
What is your favorite lip balm for Summer?