Sunday, May 10, 2015

Book Review: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


      Since I started listening to audiobooks, I finished up so many books I wanted to read. So, I am searching for some new books to enjoy. I have seen some book reviews and made a new list of books I want to read in the future. And, I decided to start by Red Queen. I just finished this book recently, and I am going to tell you how I think about it.

      This is another dystopian fiction, which I love. The society have two kinds of people, sliver and red. Silver people have silver blood, and they have supernatural power that makes them superior. Red people bleeds red like normal people do, and they live in the bottom of the society. But, not all the Silvers are bad, and not all the Reds are nice. You get to figure out some humanity here. 

      In this book, I feel like there is nothing excited at the beginning. I don't really attach to any of the characters. I can easily put down the book anytime, or hit the pause button in this case. But, after half way through, it starts to reveal some mysteries and the end is absolutely unexpected. I would like to see how it goes on the second book. I would recommend this to people who likes to read about dystopian fiction.

      Check out Red Queen on audible, you can also find the Ebook version or paper book version in the same link. Also, see what others think about this book, the reviews always helps.

Have you read the Red Queen? Tell me what you think about it.



3 comments:

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...