Monday, May 4, 2015

How to Style Floral Prints


      Floral trend is one of my favorites to wear for Spring and Summer time. But, some people may be intimidated by this complicated print. In this post, I am sharing with you a few different ways of styling floral clothes. 

Floral Skirt


      This beautiful flower-bud-shaped skirt is perfect for this romantic style. I like to pair a simple white tee with a floral skirt, so the whole outfit won't look too complicated. You can also bring a scarf in the same color wheel to keep you warm. And, with a wedge sandal, this style looks very girly, cute and casual. 

Floral Ruffle Top


      It is also a great idea to wear a ruffle floral top as a statement piece. I found the one featuring right here to be very sexy and feminine. In order to let the top stand out, I choose a plain white shorts to go with it. I want this look to be playful and young, so I style it with a backpack and a pair of flat sandal. You can also rock floral prints on your accessories, here, I add an I-phone case for a cute little touch. 

Floral Dress


      I think a floral sun dress is a must-have in every girly girl's closet. A cream color pump and a simple tote bag add more elegance to the dress. I add a crochet hat to this look for a vacation feel. I think this style is perfect for a day out, having brunch or afternoon tea with your sisters. 

Are you a floral print lover? Which outfit is your favorite?



6 comments:

  1. I like floral prints, but don't wear the too often. Most of them are really girly in shape and color, and I don't feel that anymore.

    LindaLibraLoca:
    Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the second & third looks. They are the perfect mix of fun spring florals & pastels. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay, some shapes and colors actually make floral look very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, both of my favorite trends. I actually did a post on pastels before: http://meilijourney.blogspot.tw/2015/04/pastel-spring-look-polyvore-fashion-sets.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, dear! So interesting.

    Share with you my new post - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/05/njknit.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a black blouse with floral print, which I really enjoy wearing, but those grown-up pieces are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...