Friday, June 12, 2015

Lightweight Sunscreen for Summer

Lightweight Sunscreen for Summer
       It is getting extremely hot and humid here in Taiwan. We all know that it is important to put on sunscreen, but sometimes it's too sticky and too uncomfortable to do so. Do you ever have this feeling that the weather is so hot, the last thing you want to do is rubbing on products with your warm palm. I do. So, I went and look for some lightweight sunscreen to use this summer. Keep reading to see what I got, and my reviews on these products. 


Lightweight Sunscreen for Summer
      For face, I got this liquid sunscreen from a Japanese brand called Senka. They are famous for their hydrating toner. And, this sunscreen is also very hydrating, it absorbs really well and doesn't leave any stickiness. After it absorbs, it has a powdery smooth finish that makes it work well as a primer. It comes in a small bottle, but a little goes a long way. This product is broad spectrum with high SPF 50. If you want to know more about SPF, you can check out this post I did a while ago: What's UVA, UVB, and SPF?

      For body, I always wanted to try spraying sunscreen that has cooling effect. The spray can help cool me down on a hot summer day, and I wouldn't need to deal with the rubbing and stickiness. However, I do find the spray gets everywhere and it's quite uncomfortable if it gets into my lungs. I think that's what happens when using aerosol can. 

      The spraying motion makes applying sunscreen faster and easier. Since sunscreen only works when applied with sufficient amount, I always make sure I spray a lot. The sunscreen leaves a thin oil on the skin, but it is not sticky at all and absorbs well. I would see how long does this bottle last, hope it is enough for one season. I got this UV Protection Spray with SPF 50 from Kose. I love using drugstore Japanese brands, because they make great quality products and are very affordable.  

Have you ever tried spraying sunscreen before? I would like to hear your thoughts on this kind of product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...