Wednesday, June 3, 2015

REVIEW: Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm


Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
      I have really pale lips, so I have to wear a lipstick after I apply lip balm. But, sometimes, I want to add moisture and add color to my lips at the same time. A tinted lip balm is perfect for this purpose. In this post, I and going to share with you about the best tinted lip balm I have ever used, and it's by Burt's Bees.


      I went for Burt's Bees because they make the best lip balms, and they are famous for it. They have a lot of colored lip products. The tinted lip balm I bought is the most moisturizing one. It is very easy to glide on, 100% natural, unscented, and doesn't test on animals. Burt's Bees really is a trusty brand when it comes to great lip balms. 

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
      I got the colors Hibiscus, Rose, and Pink Blossom. These colors look very natural, sheer but definitely visible. It adds color to my lips in a very natural and subtle way, creates a my-lips-but-better look. It looks like I am born with rosy dewy lips. The color is also buildable, it will look stronger after you re-apply for a few times during the day. And, even after the moisture is worn out, there will be a tint of color left. 

      Hibiscus is a red color with orange undertone. Rose is a deeper red color than Hibiscus, and more neutral without the orange undertone. Pink Blossom is the perfect baby pink color. I use different color according to what makeup I'm wearing that day. I would like to try other colors they have as well. There is a wide range of colors to choose from. 

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
      I am absolutely in love with Burt's Bees' tinted lip balm. The colors I got are so wearable, I'm going to repurchase when I run out of them. 

What is the best tinted lip balm you have ever used?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...