Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Smell Delicious with Laura Mercier Bath & Body Collection

Laura Mercier Bath & Body Collection
      The bath & body collection from Laura Mercier have came out for a while, but I have never get my hands on them since they are such luxurious products. But, I went shopping the other day and used my membership credits at the Laura Mercier counter. I decided it is a good chance to explore the bath & body collection. With all my membership credits, I only spent a little amount of money on these two products. And, I don't regret my decision. 

      This collection is divided into different scents, and each scent get a full range of bath and body products. The collection has a lot of sweet scents, I can't decide which is my favorite one, but I finally chose the Almond Coconut Milk. This is a warmer sweet scent which I think is very cozy. I got the Almond Coconut Milk Crème Body Wash and Almond Coconut Milk Scrub. they smell like almond milk, coconut milk, and vanilla.

Almond Coconut Milk Crème Body Wash 
      The Almond Coconut Milk Crème Body Wash foams up easily. I use it with a lufa and a dime size amount of product is enough for full body. The scent is so delicious I can't stop smelling myself after shower. The bathroom smells great afterwards, and my bed and PJ smells awesome as well. 

Almond Coconut Milk Scrub
      The Almond Coconut Milk Scrub is very creamy and mild. The main exfoliating ingredient is sugar and grounded almond. Even though it is the scrubbiest scrub in the collection, it is still really mild for my taste. It is very creamy that moisturizing. And, it rinse out easily without leaving the skin and floor greasy. I also love how the product comes with a scoop so I don't need to dip my hand into the jar. I make sure the scoop is completely dry before I dip it inside. This will prevent the product from going bad too quickly. 

      I am really impressed with this collection, and these bath products are perfect for a SPA night or times you want to pamper yourself. I would love to try other bath and body products in this range (only when it's on discount of course), and I would love to pick up a fragrance if I ever decide which scent is my favorite.

Have you ever try the Laura Mercier Bath & Body Collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...